Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reflections from Week 2 EDLD 5301

I hope that everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving! Mine has been very busy and good with family, masters work, and football practice.

I reflect on what I have worked on this past week in regards to action research. I had the opportunity to watch three Dr.'s comment on how action research is being utilized in their districts. I thought that these interviews were very informative. It was a real life example of the things we are learning about in our Research class being applied in educational settings. I was able to identify my action research project that I will undertake and meet with my site supervisor to discuss the project. I am looking forward to this process as I get deeper into our masters program.

Enjoy the rest of ya'll's week off and the last push till Christmas break!

1 comment:

  1. I too enjoyed watching the videos of Dr. Chargois, Dr. Lewis, and Mr. Briseno. It was good practice to have to dissect what they said and comment on it for the assignment.

    ReplyDelete