Saturday, February 18, 2012
Web Conference Reflection
On Saturday, Feburary 11, 2012 I was able to participate in a web conference with my professors and many of my colleagues. I was able to gain some valuable information about the course and about the entire masters program as a whole. I was also able to contribute to the conversation as well. I was able to have some questions answered about utilizing TK20 such as The email to discuss TK20 and the google site that contains a lot of important information dealing with TK20. We were able to talk about how our district has rolled out a student network so that they can bring their own devices to school and use them as well as how that works logistically. I appreciated the opportunity to have a discussion with our professors as well as our colleagues and was able to gather quite a bit of good information that I can take with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment