As I conclude my research, I will need to be able to share the results of my study with others. To do so, I will approach this in a number of different ways. The first thing I will do, is share my results with members of my department and other members of the coaching staff. I would like to see their views of my research and obtain any extra thoughts and opinions on this topic that they would share. I would then take my results and present them to our athletic director and principal. If the results proved my hypothesis and showed a higher rate of attendance for students that were in season as opposed to out of season, I would then hope to be able to present this information to all of our head coaches during the head coaches meeting each month. I would present with a power point presentation and provide some ideas for increasing attendance of athletes when out of season.
No comments:
Post a Comment